Sunday, November 11, 2012

Nowak vs. Broadwell, continued


Lisa Broadwell?
Paula Nowak?


Sorry about that.  I couldn't help myself.  When I saw the pictures separately I thought I saw a similarity.  But side by side, you can see they are different women.  Still, it's interesting how closely the nose and the mouth line up.  Does the mouth say something about the personality?

As I said before, they are both attractive women.  Lisa Nowak's picture there was probably a mugshot.  On better days, she looks like this:



And of course, it's not hard to find a nice picture of Paula Broadwell:




I should hasten to add that we really don't know anything about what was in Paula's "harassing" emails to Jill Kelley, the unpaid military liaison from Florida.  It would be a big leap to conclude that Paula had anything near the level of criminal intent that Lisa did.  But at bottom, unless there's a completely exculpatory explanation, it's the same basic conduct.

Again, how could these attractive, accomplished, intelligent, MARRIED WITH CHILDREN women have gotten so hung up over one man?  In both cases, a man who had other commitments, and in both cases apparently a man who had moved on.  Is it a matter of self-esteem?  If women like this lack self-esteem, what hope is there for any woman anywhere?

I don't think Jill Kelley's picture is relevant to this particular post, but if you're curious, here it is:

Ties: Jill Kelley is an unpaid social liaison to the military base in Tampa where Petraeus worked for two years

No comments:

Post a Comment